Life changing moment, my son Mark Edwards and music


When he showed me the clarinet I knew couldn't afford to get it but I knew I couldn't afford NOT to get it!
...I knew the feeling... knowing something was about to change your life...I also knew that unique clarinet wouldn't last forever even though they told him it was sitting in the store for a good while...
When I told him we'll go and pick it up, it was like the day my mom bought me a piano, which was a huge sacrifice for her when I was a child. The same piano my boys grew up hearing me play when they were little. Mark heard music in his womb it's all he has known and when I heard him playing piano just like me without training ...just by practice and passion. I knew why.  His talent has surpassed anything I could have imagined and it's straight from the heart.
#artlife 🎶



Comments

Popular Posts