Know your worth (Instagram Feb 21 2018)

Its been a while since I wrote ...it's been an interesting few weeks...Situations which added or detracted from my apparent worth has been swirling. People from the past have been trying to make themselves known. Knowing and honouring your worth is a form of self care.  Knowing your worth is caring for others enough to give them space to learn and grow as well.
 I'm turning a year older in a couple weeks and as much as I've learned I realize I have so much more to learn. People often say I'm tough I don't know where that comes from because I see myself as a soft person with a fortress built around me to protect me from pain...I have to remind myself of my worth because if I don't I will question it. My self talk includes "I'm worth it I am enough." This world keeps trying to tell me that I'm broken, that I'm not good enough and that I don't measure up, but I refuse to believe those lies no matter the pain,  the rejection or the missed opportunities I face...Through it all I'm still worthy,  I'm still beautiful inside out, I still matter.  We all have days where we question our place in this world, but as long as we keep reminding ourselves that we matter and our contribution sends ripples through the universe we will find the perseverance to get through .... Maybe that's the strength people see in me the fighter that won't be brought down to the lowest point. The one that keeps climbing because I know deep inside the naysayers, the joy stealers the detractors are wrong.
You're worth it don't stop fighting for your place in this world, you have a rightful place in it 🌟
#worth #value #honour #selfesteem #perseverance #purpose #selfcare #dontlookback #lifelessons

Comments

Popular Posts