It's ok to start over again (Instagram July 12, 2018)

Hey friends it's me.. I took a bit of a hiatus and it was needed. We can run at full speed ahead and suddenly we hit a wall. Be it a sudden change in life, some bad news, our health, emotions or otherwise... it's ok to reinvent yourself, change direction start a new career course or persue that dream you've always wanted to. It's ok to evolve grow learn and even walk away... Don't worry I'm not walking away from art! I'm a creative person and I've realized there is NOTHING I can do to get away from thatπŸ˜‚it's who I am. It my purpose and my passion!

What I have learned over the years from being extremely hard on myself...is to forgive myself when I feel like I haven't hit the mark.  Recharge, reset, rest, relax and find balance. If not I burn out and we know what happens when I do.... Perhaps you too.. I just become less productive, moody and not the best person to be around...and I don't like that person!  Give yourself permission to take care of you... and hit that refresh button. Remember it's not about those voices that say you're not good enough, you don't deserve it or so and so is better than you. Those voices are CANCELLED!!! 🚫
It's time to give yourself the validation you've always wanted..be your own champion.. You're the only one who holds the power to make things happen in your life not others..
Believe it and start over! 🎬
πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™

Comments

Popular Posts