Ice Cold ( From my Instagram)

Have you ever been ice cold? I have when I'm burnt out. I am a giver a nurturer a healer...but sometimes I have to shield myself from those who want so much of me but can't reciprocate. Those who shame me for being authentic or vulnerable. Making room in my life when I have few spoons is sacred to me. When someone's tank gets full and their need of me diminishes and I become 'replaceable' ... To me that's not genunie their need was only ego driven.. I avoid these types like a plague.. The need to be puffed up filled up till it suits them then "I'm good F**k what you need I can't help you now..."that's one sided and at who's expense??? Those types that drain my energy and try to tear me apart when I call them out on it. They hunt me down because I can't possible have a problem or want to leave... They run after me not cause they care about me but about themselves and their precious reputation...again ego.. Energy vampires who have low self esteem... because mine is very high I become the source of theirs temporarily. I've done everything to avoid them but they find their way to me and if I don't stop them they will drag me to the depths of despair that they are in.. It's a dramatic battle, making me feel it's actually out of love but its not and I have to break free and save myself. I must protect my heart in a blanket of ice ...to preserve what's left in me...Not a fun time but necessary. My heart matters my pain matters my voice matters my needs matter...F**k I MATTER!!!! and anyone who makes me feel otherwise loses their status in my life... no exceptions. I will be valued the way I value others. I'm here to build up and nothing and no one will get in the way of that. Even if I stand alone, something I do very well. #selfcare #noenergyvampires #tanksfulltimesup #myselfesteemneedsprotection #imattertoo #notanoptionimamasterpiece #imworthyofcare #imworthyofwhatiaskfor #imsayingnomore #imnotinvisible #tiredofgivingtillithurts #icecold #empath #empathblues #selfesteemstatusfull #heartpreservationmode

Comments

Popular Posts