The best is yet to come

I made this meme when I was being beat down by bullies who were supposed to be friends. When my support systems were falling apart, when my trust issues began to fade and got shot down.  When I was faced with how ugly humans can be. I made this when I felt that once I finally got the strength to live my life outside my home, beat agoraphobia and challenge social anxiety beyond my 4 walls again I felt like running back to it.  This isint my quote but I wrote this before the good news of late before popped up on my feed , before the latest  August articles flashed in front of my face...when I wasn't even sure which way I was going in my career. I still believed. You need to believe in yourself too. When you have nothing and no one. Not a penny to your name. When people mock your dreams and think you should do adult things, that's when you have to leap head first and go full force.
It's not when people give your recognition and people by are loving you and cheering you on when you need to believe in yourself the most, it's in the moments of sadness, darkness, tears, fear, doubts and being uncertain when you really need to believe.. things will get better. Things have to get better. Never forget to remind yourself ...The best is yet to come.
#hope #faith #love #courage #yourstoryisinoveryet #grit #determination #againsttheodds #nottoolate #thereisnocant #try #thebestisyettocome #justtry #believeinyourself #purpose #motivation #letsgetgreat #onestep


Comments

Popular Posts