Cammydoll's Hair FAQs

I get asked questions about my hair every time I go out! Here's some of my FAQs

Q Is that your hair natural colour?

A Yes there's no dyes or bleach in my hair. I've never use bleach in my life. I used to dye it jet black which was my natural colour. My brows are still black are for now.

Q Who does your hair?

A I do.

Q How did your hair get it so white are you using anything for it?

A It grows like that, At first I believed the trauma of Psoriasis took my pigment, but the rest of my hair is coming in the same way. White hair is in the last two generations from what I've seen. I'm sure it goes beyond that.

Q What products do you use on your hair?

A I'm allergic to or I get triggered by hair products now so I just use Coconut​ Oil. I can also use Shea butter. Before that I couldn't use anything at all. It's hard for people to understand if they haven't experienced it but if my skin doesn't breathe it becomes inflamed,  breaks out, gets weepy, itchy and starts vicious cycle that lasts for weeks at a time. It also spreads throughout my whole body.  No henna or anything else is gonna cut it. I've done my research painfully so.

Q What shampoo do you use?

A Liquid black soap or baby shampoos as my dermatologist recommended .

Q How long have you been grey?

A About 23 years I stopped dyeing almost two years now I trim it about 3 times a month.

Q Why don't you colour it?

A A few reasons
1 my skin is too sensitive to have any products resting on it, whether it's natural or not it's easily triggered

2 I like it this way

3 It grows much faster

4 My body needed to detox from chemicals.

5 I admire hair colour in others but I don't need it anymore. If I'm ever bored I'd throw a wig on , I rarely do though.






Comments

Popular Posts