Epic Fail


Ever had an EPIC fail? One person I follow on Instagram made a post about a beautiful picture that was actually a fail in his eyes. It had me thinking about what was my Epic Fail pic!


This photo was my epic fail. I captured it with my brand spanking new camera I knew next to nothing about settings or grain, ISO or let alone aperture *gasp* I shot everything in manual ....with minor adjustments for lighting and distance.
 I loved this photo and so did most people, except perhaps those who could see that it's too grainy and I probably didn't know my settings.... One day out of nowhere, I got an email from a company ..... They loved my work and asked me to join an art collective(a legit one)...This was included in my body of work... my disorganized portfolio at the time because I was a hobbyist.
This EPIC fail of a photo... Gave me the confidence to become a Photographer. .. and though it would take me a few more years to take MYSELF seriously...I finally did.
I affectionately called this impressionist photography because...To me it looked like a painting.... Later on people have told me that some of my photos look like paintings. That is how I see especially my nature photography and it's how I frame my photos in my mind before capturing them.
So now you know why I call myself a Photographic Artist. It was that one vote of confidence that reminded me that even an Epic Fail can have some merit.
An Epic Fail can show your potential even if it's embarrassing
An Epic fail can help you to grow
An Epic fail can help you to be a better person
An Epic fail can change you life...For better or worse.
Make mistakes , laugh at yourself, but don't your ever stop until you get it right👍

This is my Epic Fail my Autumn Blues. This will always be favourite picture I've ever taken❤ my #epicfail #photography #lessons #confidence #dontquit #notafail #lessonlearned #believe #myfavouritepic #notdoneyet #photographicartist #smile

Comments

Popular Posts