Utter Weirdness

I am socially awkward... I have anxiety around people especially if I dont know them(sounds normal enough right?).. Sometimes Im afraid to go out of my house but once I do that I take some bomb a$$ pictures and find some nice places to eat #teamfoodie LOL....As soon as I leave my house my eyes go weeeeee and all I see is the beautiful things in this world (when im not looking for potential accidents) I have programmed myself to sorta fit in, I dont like fitting in *rebel*... Ive always felt weird and uncomfortable and wish I knew that others feel like this too. At times I am overwhelmed and in awe of the world around me.. I see so much at once but my brain goes bonkers!!!! My brain focuses on so many details and now I take pictures of how I see the world.. I wish it didnt take me 40+ years to figure this out... I have learned to push myself beyond my fears and do things I never imagined I could have, each year gets easier and I am more comfortable and accepting of my giftings... Sometimes I retreat to my own little world because I simply have to.*burnout* If you see a child and think this might be how they view their world please help them, if you can so they can shine as early as possible. #Artlife

Comments

Popular Posts