Autoimmune Warrior, Life after Healing

Someone recently direct messaged me today on social media about controlling #dermatitis...Ive battled a psoriasis/dermatitis combo for a relatively short 4 years. I read their message and literally had to fight tears. This is why I'm doing this!
 This is why I fight for #autoimmune awareness, #psoriasis #awareness chronic pain and #invisible #illness awareness this is why I may look silly even crazy to some people. I don't care how it appears... I want to be that voice for the voiceless. If I can help one person to live to see another day I'll never stop. Ill fight to keep one person from committing suicide because their condition is driving them to madness. I'm so elated...I feel like I'm the richest person in the world right now!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤#autoimmunewarrior #yourstoryisintoveryet

Comments

Unknown said…
👍🏼

Popular Posts