You Make Me Brave

This post was a Repost of dedication to someone who inspired me on my Instagram as well as Facebook!


This post is all about bravery!!! I met him on a Toronto Photography page on Facebook, he liked my work and I liked his! Sometimes I can't tell who took which pic were so similar!! So we decided to meet to go and shoot up Toronto...with photos that is!!! We walked for hours which flew quickly. He isint from Canada hes from Turkey visiting and he knew places I didn't I showed him some cool spots too! He pushes me and encourages me all the time and I wouldn't even take pics in Winter if it wasn't for him.  Hes so humble and one of the most purest photographic talents I've ever seen!!! watch for him and definitely follow him you will not regret it!!! His pictures OMG he did Toronto proud!!! You are incredible Keny!!
-The End :)

Sometimes all it takes is for one person to believe in you to push you into the next level. Ill always be grateful for this new found friendship. Genuine friends are hard to find. If you arent that person make it your goal to be a genuine friend! It can change someones life for the better!



Comments

Popular Posts