Sorrynotsorry


I'm a big girl in case you didn't notice
I love my curves 
I'm soft I'm squishy
Not everything bounces back like it used to
I look and feel cute even if everything is not in its place
I dont want to squish myself into restricting shapers and gadgets to tuck me in all the time
I want my body to breathe and be set free
I'm not hiding I'm not dressing just to please you
I have fat I have rolls I have parts that sag

It's ok
It's life

I've had ups and downs literally
My body is tired of playing catch-up
I will stretch and dance and workout 
But
Perfection is a fallacy
Because as soon as you reach your so called perfection something else needs to be maintained!
So go ahead and maintain...

You will have to decide whether or not you'll just be happy where you are right now in this moment, even when you are trying to achieve your goals.

Look, I lost 60 pounds in 2016!!!
I'm not telling you to not take care of your health

 BUT

Being body positive means you are positive about yourself  and loving yourself even if you don't look the way you would like 

in that moment
and giving yourself permission to say

I'm ok.









Comments

Popular Posts