Makeup

I don't see myself as a makeup artist because it is indeed an art form and I think I'm kinda art formed out...LoL too much to do for this one body. I cant specialize in everything I'm interested in.. I need to perfect a few disciplines. (just one would make me bored to tears)
What I definitely do is play with Makeup!

Here's a few videos of me learning how to do makeup better..The end result always seems to work out *smiles*
Cammy and Makeup version 2016!
I'm not advocating wearing makeup or not. I spent most of my life wearing little to no makeup.. though people would say I didn't need it! Id always take offence to that because to me it made me think that they didn't feel pretty enough to go without makeup. I dont see makeup as hiding or being insecure, to me its about expressing yourself.. Matching wardrobe with face and shopping for new colours!!! :)
Playing with my new favourite makeup mostly from NYX Cosmetics

 







Trying some new lipstick from Kat Von D Beauty
Studded Kiss Lipstick in Slayer. I cant wait to get more.



Im also wearing it below




Comments

Popular Posts