The Fat Lady Sings

"It ain't over till the fat lady sings!"

You're fat you can't possibly be happy!?!?
People actually think that fat people are sad, miserable, desperate and lonely. The truth is their reality is as diverse as anyone else's.

Personality is shaped from youth, DNA, upbringing and circumstances in life.

I've always been a jolly merry soul. I may be annoying to some or even misunderstood but by that's how I'm wired. #sorrynotsorry

Many are drawn to my energy and some like to suck the ever living blood out of it because they are empty inside. That's when  I gotta withdraw and recharge my spiritual and emotional tank. I'm learning about balance... getting better at it.


 Trust me I have my moments, I get moody (once a month) and sometimes Storm from X-MEN is unleashed with the death stare , and I shoot lightening bolts with my eyes and everyone backs off haha..but the storm soon subsides.



I had to keep a song in my heart because there will always be someone or something that will challenge and try you! It's not all bad, some experiences are there to mold your character
As long as you have that song that source of strength
You are the author 
You make the narrative
You hold the power
to make or break your day
Your month
Your year

Your story isin't over till the fat lady sings 

That fat lady is You!


Comments

Popular Posts