My status Messages...just a few

I like to write and sometimes I write on the fly, spur of the moment. Some of my best work can be found on my Facebook page(friends only) I figured Id post some on here in case anything happened to the page and it would be lost forever.


....2010 was AMAZING!!! I am thankful for challenge, courage, pain, tears, faith, adventure, victories, protection, provision, love, loss, laughter, friendships, family, hope and most of all God's mercy and everlasting kindness!!!!....Welcome 2011 Onwards baby!!!!!!!

...Don't use being single as an excuse to not live your best life! In fact there's no one holding you back from doing just that! There's much to do and discover in your season!...get out there, enjoy where you're at and push your potential to the max!!! Gail xo

...What good can come from the hood? Let me show you my child, let me show you...


...If people are twisting your business, hating on you and dragging you down...Maybe they are just trying to grasp at the light that shines so brightly within in you... Don't hate back! Pray for them and Shine On!!! G.


...is not perfect but is loved perfectly...

...Its a weird feeling when others see God's plan revealed in you before you even take your first step...

Comments

Tasha said…
I love those statuses, girl. so full of FAITH and TRUST in God! You are so gifted as a writer! So well articulated and able to express yourself so freely and eloquently! Keep it up, friend! Keep using your gift for His Glory! Love you!

Popular Posts