Summer Came and Went

...without a warning Summer came and went. :( It was filled with ups and downs. We lost the greatest musical and artistic inspiration I may ever have Michael Jackson. Even now when I hear it on the news I still got to shake myself....I am still in denial that he is gone.
We had the dreaded Toronto garbage strike...that lasted over a month...I didn't give myself permission to enjoy summer until it was over. I even planned to have a BBQ picnic for my son in the park but a lot of the major parks were closed.
When it was finally over and August came...I whipped myself into shape and dove into summer head first. I hit the pools the parks the movie theatres, some festivals....and Toronto Island which we couldn't get to cause the ferry boat that took us there was yep on strike too!


















Heres a few shots of what Ive been doing...Enjoy!








Comments

Popular Posts