Why is it?(mini rant)

...why is it when you try so hard to do whats right you get so much opposition and people want to judge your motives? I go about my business with clear and positive intentions but I am misjudged repeatedly? I'm about to pray this problem back to hades....I'm tired of this jealously thing that hangs over my head because I am confident and I do things for the greater good, because it feels good not because I want something more out of it...I am a ray of light on a good day and people need to deal with it! Quit hating!!!
They say when they are talking about you, you must be doing something right....I wonder?

In all fairness, I know that jealousy is a natural thing everyone feels at some point. My problem is its quite blatant when directed towards me. I have a small problem with some people who aren't as direct as I am ( I am working on it) I understand that point of view. I used to be painfully shy but I grew out of it.

Back to my rant. Just tired of people trying to rain on my parade but I guess part of growing up is accepting that people will always try to tear you down and if they don't you aren't shining bright enough.

Comments

Popular Posts