Empties!

Am I the only one who bitches about empty containers left in the fridge, cupboard, bathroom or any room where I need to use something? If its finished, throw it out! Get rid of it! Get it out of my site, for petes sakes! I've told my boys over and over again, to no avail. This happens with cereal boxes, milk jugs, packages of bread, egg cartons etc. Its my biggest pet peeve.Someday, their favourite box of cereal will be done, when they really need it.I can imagine them thinking about eating the last bowl of cereal from the night before, come bounding down the stairs salivating in anticipation. Grab a bowl, even attempt to pour milk in it, but alas. The milk is done, all of it. None to be found in the entire house. The empty container left in the fridge. The box of cereal in the cupboard nada, just the bag."Ah no cereal!" he exclaimed. He continued to the cupboard and reached for the pack of Passion Flakey. ""Mom, the milk's done, the cereal's done, the Flakey is done!""Yeah, I know" I replied. With a huge grin on my face.

Comments

Popular Posts