Feeling Fine...Its a Choice!


 These have been challenging days for many reasons.. my skin has been looking fabulous but inside im not feeling so great!...Get over one hurdle and another one comes.. but I will fight to keep my HAPPY.. I've worked hard to feel better and I'm not going to let this mountain bring me down..I wont lie, its not easy but I have a lot to be grateful for...Searching for my answers.. lots of doctor's appointments coming up and I have a full time job and my family to take care of... Resting will be crucial..so will be my diet.. I cant play around. As Summer winds down.. more challenging days ahead.. as I thrive in the sun...I will look up above for my source of strength..the my Son Shine.. the Son of God..Ill need him more than ever..
Just out enjoying my day off.. a lovely day..catching some rays!


On the bus selfie! :p


 On the way to work choosing even before I arrive that its going to be a great day! It was! 



Comments

Popular Posts